Your privacy is very important to us. The information we request on our site is only used to identify which life insurance companies and products best fit your unique needs. A licensed advisor will then call or email to review what you are looking for, and provide you with any information you request.
TermCanada uses Compulife Software, Inc. to provide life insurance comparison software free of charge to Canadians.
By submitting the “Get Started” information or “Contact” form, you agree to be contacted at the phone number and email that you enter, and at any phone numbers and email addresses that you may provide later; including to keep in touch with you should you become a customer; if unable to reach you when you are called, you agree that TermCanada may leave you a voicemail message so that you will know that we called, and so you have a way to call us back. This electronically signed consent is not required to obtain quotes or information from TermCanada. You may reach TermCanada at Toll-Free 1-866-824-2114 for quotes or information instead.
If you become a client, TermCanada may also have an email sent to you requesting you review our service (a non-marketing email and part of our fulfilment process).
We take great care in the safekeeping of your personal information:
1. Protection Accountability – TermCanada is responsible for the private personal information we receive from our website and abide by the principles of the Federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) in protecting that information. You can look at the actual PIPEDA regulations online at www.priv.gc.ca.
2. Collection Purposes – Any and all personal information is collected and kept solely for the purpose of providing the best possible life insurance quotes & advice we can. We do not sell or give out any customer information.
3. Safeguards – All the information we receive from you is either in secure filing cabinets or in password protected computer files. Any computer files stored off site are encrypted or locked. Old files to be discarded are shredded or otherwise completely destroyed.
4. Questions or Concerns – If you have any questions about the information requested by TermCanada, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at Toll-Free 1-866-824-2114. You may contact us anytime about your information with us, and make whatever changes you desire. If you have any complaints about our procedures, we will investigate and provide you with a response as soon as possible.
5. BBBOnLine – TermCanada participates in the Better Business Bureau’s BBBOnLine Privacy Program, and follows the program’s strict requirements regarding how we handle your information. Further information about the BBBOnLine Privacy Program is available at www.bbb.org/council/consumer-education .
Chris Funnell, TermCanada.com